Sunday, June 25

Hastings 1 Lewis 3



Day out to Hastings and Lewis yesterday.

The former was a bit of a disappointment; the 2 shops I was keen to visit were underwhelming.

Lewis however was delightful as ever - full of London downshifters these days - but their large disposable incomes have injected the town with lots of interesting quirky shops; although I do wonder how many of them stay afloat. But for a day tripper like myself it was great to step inside and breath in the vibe of creative craftiness.

The photo is of the rear of Adamczewski, a sort of interior shop - very austere, but complelling all the same. Door is painting in Farrow and Ball's Hardwick White for those of you who search for the perfect grey. Lovely. I did ask permission to take the picky by the way, as I'm such a good girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.