Friday, June 2

Ocado have Delivered

I have just received my first on line order from Waitrose/Ocado. I am sooo impressed. Husband impressed also. Even Darcy didn't bark quite so much......... plus we ended up with an extra kilo of pears and some one's organic salmon steaks worth £4.99! I rang up and told HQ as I couldn't have kept them and enjoyed them knowing some one some where hasn't got their dinner, but I was told I could keep them, so I shall enjoy them with a clear conscious and share my extra pears with a neighbour.

I seem to be having technical difficulties downloading photos, so Crow Cafe and assorted shots of the dog will have to wait for another day - don't be holding your breath will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.