Saturday, April 8

Hello

Not sure what I've done here.

Not sure if this was a good idea after all!

I've gone all shy!

Anyway, I don't expect many (any ) will read this, so here goes -

I plan to write a bit about myself, but not yet, wouldn't want to peek too soon. What I can tell you is I am not a fantasist, what I write about has happened, unless of course it's a thought. I have absolutely nothing to promote! I hide any lights under a well insulated bushel and I'm fine about that! I'm going now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted you to know that I stumbled onto your blog and I'm really enjoying it. I read it from most current to your first, which is where I am now.

    What can I say, you sound like a fun gal, a joy to read, even about the normal things in life.

    I'm in the USA...you sound like you're in Europe or Australia, maybe Africa? Just a few words you used make your writing so much more beautiful to read than a typical American's.

    (By the way, I noticed a couple of other comments that didn't appear to be genuine comments. They looked like blog spam. A friend showed me how to get rid of people like that: Go to comment moderation, then comment settings, scroll down to "Show word verification for comments?" and click "Yes".)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.