Sunday, January 30

Watch the Birdy

I had a feeling my intention to take part in the RSPB’s Big Garden Birdwatch wasn’t going to go smoothly when the free 58 page bird book in yesterday’s Telegraph was missing….still I now know the identities of all my birds….so when we returned from our food shop I thought it would be a perfect time for me to look out to the garden while I was packing away and cooking dinner to count my little feathered visitors….
Jackson and Dandelion two of my neighbours cats decided to have a set too in the corner of my garden….so I had no birds; finally the cats took their quarrel elsewhere and slowly the birds popped in to see what I had on offer but numbers where lower than usual and the sparrows and starlings didn’t even show

Ready for action?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.