Monday, May 1

Nuance of Colour



Bank Holiday Monday - Husband stripping wall paper, and I? Well I am having yet another F&B colour dilemma.

The photos don't really show the subtlety of the problem, but I am sort of bonding with the undercoat colour, Bone, and not to top coat, Vert de Terre, which I am finding a little on the bright side. We're not talking neon bright, but it seems to lack the toned down look I want.

The flash went off when I was taking to the photo's, and I have yet to discover how to turn the blimming thing off, so it doesn't really show what I am seeing in the flesh, so to speak.

Breaking News - we have a mouse in the front room. I think it may be living in one of the sofa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.