Wednesday, July 5

Flowers are Lovely



Stella popped round last night to give me these- stocks. Such a beautiful flower, but sadly I think must be related to the cabbage family,as after a few days really start to smell BAD. So far so good.


Thunderstorm early this morning meant I ended up with Darcy on the bed, which I wasn't very happy about, but it was that or sleep on the sofa as he's frightened of thunder and lightning. He was born in a thunderstorm, in a shed off the High Street, Arundel, so he's a Mullet. (If you are born in Arundel you are called a Mullet)

Off to do extreme housework, plus I need to eat lunch - bean salad with a wholemeal muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.