Saturday, July 8

Man Fruit



Husband produced a bag of gooseberries yesterday and declared a gooseberry pie would be a wonderful treat when he returned home from work. He doesn't ask for much (apart from non-stop sport on the TV) so I reached for St Delia's Summer collection and did my best.

I one way I was pleased to do it, as I hate the gooseberry with a passion and knew not one crumb of any baked delight including said berry would touch my diet ridden lips.

Managed half an hour in the garden, mainly addressing my bind weed problem. It started to get too hot so I came inside, not before I scrubbed the bird bath out and filled it up with fresh water. Those naughty birds poo in their own drinking water - now that's having no inhibitions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.