Thursday, August 3

My One Thing

I have completed my mission - so I'm off the hook, except I now want to improve on my doorstop design - or lack of it.


I am also hankering after a bit of fabric with red in it - will have a quick surf on eBay to see if I can find anything............ I'm sure I'll find something - probably another book; have my eye on a knitted flower book, but that's from Amazon. Amazon, eBay,it's so easy to see something to covet, but also so bad.

Just had a quick drool over Kate Forman's gorgeous fabrics, don't be put off by the flowery presentation - in the "flesh" the fabrics are quite beautiful. I feel a couple of metres of Christobel in eggshell winging it's way to me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.