Thursday, July 19

Instead of Painting

I’ve been playing in my nook.
I recently ordered some custom labels for my occasional solo Gigibird projects.

I am very pleased how they turned out.

Then somehow I managed to finish a Florence Hope felt flower corsage so I felt I should stick it on Etsy before I decided to keep it for my own private use……

I must say putting items onto Etsy is so easy compared to how it used to be.

Keep them crossed but if I pull my finger out there should be a few more corsages going on in the next few days.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gigi,
    love these.. really original..love the stitch detail and choice of colours....good luck on etsy.. i'd be surprised if these didn't sell fast!
    ginny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful corsage...very special! i love your new labels too. they look vintagey. just the kind of thing some lucky person will stumble on in years to come + use as their stiching version of a nom de plume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ginny,
    I'm so pleased you like them - they are truly a labour of love.
    I hope you're right and they do sell!
    Kelly - hello. The Gigibird label is attached to something that is coming to you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. wow!!! you've made my day lynn...feeling a v lucky girl this evening. can't wait to see my mystery gigibird creation. thanks a million my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. all beautiful - the colours you put together are wonderful.
    love the labels x
    tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your corsage I can see why you have kept it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn - did my yesterday's comment fall off? -

    Could you keep the black one for me - no pressure, see whether you are happy with it
    I'm away from tomorrow until Thursday,
    J
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the corsage and the colours are great - I must say I would have wanted to keep it myself.
    I like the labels!
    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.