Wednesday, August 26

Arundel Gallery Trail.

Stella and I paid a visit to the annual Gallery Trail in Arundel.
The quality of the art and craft work varies but it is a very pleasant way to spend a few hours entering mainly private homes and viewing the art work as well as having a real good shonk inside some rather swanky houses.
Stella treated herself to a row of houses by Victor Stuart Graham and he very generously let me take some photos- the light was lousy but here are my best photos.

Photo: I love VSG use of colour

We had a bit of a giggle as I found a Farrow and Ball shade guide in my handbag (like you do)and so we started to guess what shades people had chosen to paint their houses and doors….and then check if we were right….we are a sad pair.

Photo:Any guesses?

4 comments:

  1. is it Blue Green?

    and I don't think it's sad at all, I'd have been right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Is it disgustingly wealthy Grey?
    Love the neighbour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamproom Grey?

    I did chuckle at this, I can imagine being similarly amused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blackened?

    i wonder how much it costs to paint your house front in that stuff?? i can barely afford a box room!

    lovely work by vsg by the way...lucky stella! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.